Day 2 - Media
1. Log into Google Classrooom and work on your new assignment from Mrs. Chang.
2. Log into Ultimate Typing and complete one lesson. Remember that we are working on practicing HomeRow fingering - NOT two finger typing. This is hard, and it will be worth all the time and effort once you train your fingers.
Discovery Education - Birds - How are birds different from reptiles? Begin building your bird field book.
- Use three sheets of paper
- Fold the paper in half
- Staple the center two times
4. BrainPop - Log into BrainPop and watch the movie about Birds: https://www.brainpop.com/science/diversityoflife/birds/
5. If you finish any of the items above before we are ready to switch, you can log into your Dreambox account and continue with one lesson. Please do not go to the My Stuff area. Stay on the lessons.