Day 4 and 5 - Media
1. Log into Google Classroom and see your new assignment from Mrs. Chang.
2. What is animation? We'll be using the iPads and iStop Motion to begin working on basic animation techniques.
- 12 Principles of Animation
by: Allen Becker - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haa7n3UGyDc&list=PL-bOh8btec4CXd2ya1NmSKpi92U_l6ZJd
- Animating Kids - Frame Rate - week 2
- Animating Kids - Sound Design - week 2
- Animating Kids - Spacing is Speed - week 2
- Animating Kids - Bouncing Ball - using a blob of clay and 2 googly eyes can you follow the bouncing ball recipe? - week 3
- Animating Kids - Squash - Now make your blob squash down and back to normal - week 3)
- Animating Kids - Stretch - Instead of squashing - try a stretch and return to normal. - week 3
- Animating Kids - Bouncing Ball with squash and stretch - week 4
- Animating Kids - Winding Up - week 4
- Animating Kids - Following Through - week 4
- Animating Kids - Squash and Stretch/Wind up and Follow through - week 5
- Animating Kids - Throw - week 5
- Animating Kids - Sneeze - week 5
- When you work with your dough, be sure to use the ball of dough to pick up extra little pieces of dough so that it doesn't fall on the floor and get ground into the carpet.
- Keep track of your googly eyes.
- Flatten your dough on your hand or on the table. Flattening it on the paper makes it stick to the paper.
- Use tape to keep your paper from moving.
- Keep your iPad still. The only thing that moves is your piece of dough.
3. Log into Ultimate Typing and complete one lesson. Remember that we are working on practicing HomeRow fingering - NOT two finger typing. This is hard, and it will be worth all the time and effort once you train your fingers.
If you finish any of the items above before we are ready to switch, you can log into your Dreambox account and continue with one lesson. Please do not go to the My Stuff area. Stay on the lessons.