Day 3 - Media
1. Log into Google Classroom and see your new assignment from Mrs. Chang.
2. What is animation? We'll be using the iPads and iStop Motion to begin working on basic animation techniques.
- 12 Principles of Animation
by: Allen Becker - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haa7n3UGyDc&list=PL-bOh8btec4CXd2ya1NmSKpi92U_l6ZJd
- Animating Kids - Frame Rate - last week
- Animating Kids - Sound Design - last week
- Animating Kids - Spacing is Speed - last week
- Animating Kids - Bouncing Ball - using a blob of clay and 2 googly eyes can you follow the bouncing ball recipe?
- Animating Kids - Squash - Now make your blob squash down and back to normal
- Animating Kids - Stretch - Instead of squashing - try a stretch and return to normal.
3. Log into Ultimate Typing and complete one lesson. Remember that we are working on practicing HomeRow fingering - NOT two finger typing. This is hard, and it will be worth all the time and effort once you train your fingers.
If you finish any of the items above before we are ready to switch, you can log into your Dreambox account and continue with one lesson. Please do not go to the My Stuff area. Stay on the lessons.